2008年7月19日星期六

Music from DP

当你不知道该把哪张CD,放进播放机时,就选择 Daniel Powter 吧。不论何时何地,任意心情,DP总会带来点什么。即便是倒背如流的歌词,每次聆听,我却总会有些新的感触。这些音乐,是纯度最高的迷药。

这些录音室的现场翻唱,算是正版CD的赠品,味道非常不同,也许很多喜欢DP的人都没有看过。特别是最后一首SOLO版的"Free Loop",总会使我进入反省状态。我想,即便有谁从来没有听过DP的歌,从头听完,都会爱上他的音乐吧?深夜无眠,把这些歌曲悄悄上传,整理成为小专辑,放入我的播放器,希望所有朋友周末愉快,特别是那个即将远行的年轻人。

8 条评论:

Landor 说...

Free loop

I'm a little used to calling outside your name
I won't see you tonight so I can keep from going insane
But I don't know enough
I get some kind of lazy day

I've been fabulous through to find my tattered name
I'll be stewed tomorrow if I don't leave us both the same
I don't know enough
I get some kind of lazy day

It's hard for me to lose in my life
I've found only time will tell and I will figure out
That we can Baby
We can do the one night stand
It's hard for me to lose in my life
I've found outside your skin right near the fire
That we can Baby
We can change and feel alright

I'm a little used to wandering outside the rain
You could leave me tomorrow if it suits you just the same
And I don't know enough
I need sun when it leaves the day

Landor 说...

Stupid like this

Well I don't know what to do when things go wrong
And it's a hopeless situation
God knows how
And I know and I find
Some peace of mind

Who is the man that talks about you now
It became a hopeless situation when he left town
And I know I know
This peace of mind

Cause I'm stupid like this and I'm stupid like that
I'm stupid cause I make a mess of things to get you back
I never wanna see you're happy without me
I wish I could've been somebody else
Been somebody else

Standing in a single spot of compromise the things we all have to say that no one ever knew
A drink expanse the ride you caught
The college's girls think I'm a joke
The day's of run have past
Each one's like the last

Cause I'm stupid like this and I'm stupid like that
I'm stupid cause I make a mess of things to get you back
I never wanna see you're happy without me
I wish I could've been somebody else
Each one's like the last

Landor 说...

Bad day

Where is the moment when needed the most
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
Tell me your blue skies fade to grey
Tell me your passions gone away
And I don't need you to carry on

Your standing in line just to hit a new low
Your faking a smile with a coffee to go
Tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces every time
And I don't need you to carry on

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work on a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

Well you need a blue sky holiday
The point is they laugh at what you say
And I don't need you to carry on

Sometimes the system goes on the brink and the whole thing turns out wrong
You might not make it back and you know that you could be well all that strong and I'm not wrong

So where is the passion when you need it the most You and I
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
You see what you like
And how does it feel for one more time
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

Landor 说...

Song 6

Now who did you ever want to be
Snapshot the girl from Tuscany
I didn't know or recommend at the time
You're acting out of line
And I don't need you anymore
Seeing something new is what I'm hoping for
I'm gonna lose and go for a ride
Seeming that I got time

So let's lie in the sun
you didn't want the world to know
I'm not strong and you'll find out
How the girl likes rock n roll
So let's swoon and get high
you know you better come and get right
I don't know if we're still alive but the
Best comes back tonight

匿名 说...

年轻真好,可以整晚整晚不睡觉
忽然想念多少年前,我也拥有
这样恣意挥霍的资本

匿名 说...

lost 他的BAD DAY 也很好听

匿名 说...

wow~!FL又看到这首歌咯~~~!
只是我已有一些日子没听过它了~最近迷Dream-pop

SOLO版?大概我该去找来听听.

匿名 说...

挺好听的,虽然意思不太懂,但是听着让人很舒服~~——祎祎

My Channel