对于Michael Buble这个加拿大人,根本无需多言,很多喜欢Jazz的人,都会知道他的歌声有多么华丽。一直以来,很多MB的歌都会让我产生一些奇怪的心理意识,比如,听到'Fever'就会想去开夜车,听到'Save the last dance'就想整理房间…… 选择这张专辑的歌曲时,才发现自己对Jazz的迷恋超出想象,也许下次就会精选一下Jamie Cullum的歌吧。今晚的12首歌曲很适合初冬的情绪,前面8首是MB各时期的代表作,最后加入4首很棒的圣诞歌曲。希望圣诞节快些到来,希望新年快些到来。Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

专辑曲目
01 - Everything
02 - Home
03 - Quando, Quando, Quando
04 - Save the Last Dance for Me
05 - Tell Him He's Yours
06 - Fever
07 - Sway
08 - The Way You Look Tonight
09 - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
10 - Grown-Up Christmas List
11 - I'll Be Home for Christmas
12 - White Christmas

专辑曲目
01 - Everything
02 - Home
03 - Quando, Quando, Quando
04 - Save the Last Dance for Me
05 - Tell Him He's Yours
06 - Fever
07 - Sway
08 - The Way You Look Tonight
09 - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
10 - Grown-Up Christmas List
11 - I'll Be Home for Christmas
12 - White Christmas

9 条评论:
Quando, Quando, Quando
(feat. Nelly Furtado)
Tell me when will you be mine, Tell me quando quando quando
We can share a love devine, Please don't make me wait again
When will you say yes to me, Tell me quando quando quando
You mean happiness to me, oh My lover tell me when
Every moments a day, Every day seems a lifetime
Let me show you the way to a joy beyond compare
I can't wait a moment more, Tell me quando quando quando
Say it's me that you adore and then darling tell me when
Save the Last Dance for Me
You can dance
Every dance with the guy who gives you the eye
Let him hold you tight
You can smile
Every smile for the man who held your hand neath the pale moon light
But don't forget who's takin' you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darlin' save the last dance for me
oh I know that the musics fine like sparklin' wine
Go and have your fun
Laugh and sing, but while we're apart
Don't give your heart to anyone
But don't forget who's takin' you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darlin' save the last dance for me
Baby don't you know I love you so
Can't you feel it when we touch
I will never never let you go
I love you oh so much
You can dance
Go and carry on till the night is gone and it's time to go
If he asks if you're all alone
Can he take you home, You must tell him no
'Cause don't forget who's taking you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
Save the last dance for me
Fever
Never know how much I love you
Never know how much I care
When you put your arms around me
I get a fever that's so hard to bear
You give me fever
When you kiss me, Fever when you hold me tight
Fever in the the morning
Fever all through the night
Sun lights up the daytime
Moon lights up the night
I light up when you call my name
And you know I'm gonna treat you right
You give me fever
When you kiss me, Fever when you hold me tight
Fever in the the morning
Fever all through the night
Everybody's got the fever
That is something you all know
Fever isn't such a new thing
Fever started long ago
Romeo loved Juliet
Juliet she felt the same
When he put his arms around her
He said "Julie baby you're my flame"
Thou givest fever
When we kisseth, Fever with thy flaming youth
Fever, I'm afire
Fever yea I burn forsooth
Captain Smith and Pocahontas had a very mad affair
When her Daddy tried to kill him
She said "Daddy oh don't you dare"
Give me fever
With his kisses, Fever when he holds me tight
Fever, I'm his Missus
oh Daddy won't you treat him right
Now you've listened to my story
Here's the point I have made
Chicks were born to give you fever
Be it Fahrenheit or Centigrade
They give you fever
When you kiss them, Fever if you live and learn
Fever till you sizzle
What a lovely way to burn...
Sway
When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, Make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, Sway me more
Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, Sway with ease
When we dance you have a way with me
Stay with me, Sway with me
Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, But my eyes will see only you
Only you have the magic technique
When we sway I go weak
I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, Sway me now
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
oh The weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
It doesn't show signs of stopping
And I've brought some corn for popping
The lights are turned way down low
Let is snow, let it snow, let it snow
When we finally kiss goodnight
How I hate going out in the storm
But if you really hold me tight
All the way home I'll be warm
The fire is slowly dying
And my dear we're still goodbye-ing
As long as you love me so
Let it snow, let snow, let it snow
Grown-Up Christmas List
Do you remember me
I sat upon your knee
I wrote to you with childhood fantasies
Well, I'm all grown-up now
Can you still help somehow
I'm not a child but my start still can dream
So here's my lifelong wish
My grown-up Christmas list
Not for myself but for a world in need
No more lives torn apart
That wars would never start
And time would heal all hearts
Every man would have a friend
That right would always win
And love would never end
This is my grown-up Christmas list
(This is my only lifelong wish)
What is this illusion called the innocence of youth?
Maybe only in that blind belief can we ever find the truth
i love his "home"...nice song!!!!
especially on 6pm, v al wil listen to this song & let boss know that "let me go home", wahahhaha
喜欢他的歌曲呢..
很有自己的独特风格呢...
to shan
你的老板会装作听不到吗? 如果是我我就会... :)
to akira
如果你有不错的歌, 也请你介绍给我吧...
发表评论