2008年10月14日星期二

From Sarah with Love

我的三台电脑里,都有一个folder不会删除,folder的名字就是'Sarah Connor'。很早就想过编辑这张专辑,一直没有做是因为觉得Sarah的每首歌都那么动听,很难选择,她甚至已经成为我喜欢蓝调的一个主要原因。这十二首歌,从头到尾的听下来,我会回忆起这几年的很多很多事…… 深情与悲伤,天生就是好朋友吧?忙于记忆的人,总在不经意间,悄悄成为记忆的一部分。



专辑曲目
01 - Living to Love You (Single Version)
02 - From Sarah with Love (Radio Version)
03 - Just One Last Dance (Feat. Natural)
04 - He's Unbelievable (Radio Version)
05 - That's The Way I Am
06 - Skin on Skin (Radio Version)
07 - The Best Side of Life
08 - The Impossible Dream (The Quest)
09 - Sexy as Hell
10 - Still Crazy in Love
11 - Christmas in My Heart (Single Version)
12 - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Sarah Connor - 2003 - A Night to Remember

6 条评论:

Landor 说...

Living To Love You

All we had was just one summer
Two lovers stroling in the park
But like they say the world keeps turning
As the leaves were falling we should fall apart

Now I'm waiting for the winter
To build my castle out of ice
And deep inside this massive building
There's a crystal lake of all the tears I cried

Baby for all my life
Don't you know that it's true I'm living to love you
So baby don't think twice
If you feel what I feel, Trust your heart and do what I do
'Cause I'm living to love you, I'm living to love you

When you're gone it's not forever
'Cause you're remaining in my heart
So tell me why I feel this aching
Every time I think of you when we're apart

I admit that from time to time
I'm feeling insecure and think I'm gonna lose my mind
Don't let it show
I don't think I'll ever understand
That our loving should never have a happy end
So I'm really gonna try my best to let you know
To let you know

When the final day comes
I know the angels, They will see my smile
And if they wanna know the reason
I will tell them why

Baby for all my life
Yes, I'm living to love you

Landor 说...

From Sarah With Love

For so many years we were friends
And yes I always knew what we could do
But so many tears in the rain
Felt the night you said that love had come to you
I thought you were not my kind
I thought that I could never feel for you
The passion and love you were feeling
And so you left for someone new
And now that you're far and away
I'm sending a letter today

From Sarah with love
She'd got the lover she is dreaming of
She never found the words to say
But I know that today
She's gonna send her letter to you

From Sarah with love
She took your picture to the stars above
And they told her it is true
She could dare to fall in love with you
So don't make her blue when she writes to you
From Sarah with love

So maybe the chance for romance
Is like a train to catch before it's gone
And I'll keep on waiting and dreaming
You're strong enough to understand
As long as you're so far away
I'm sending a letter each day

From Sarah with love
She'd got the lover she is dreaming of
She never found the words to say
But I know that today
She's gonna send her letter to you

From Sarah with love
She took your picture to the stars above
And they told her it is true
She could dare to fall in love with you
So don't make her blue when she writes to you
From Sarah with love

So don't make me blue when I write to you
From Sarah with love

Landor 说...

Just One Last Dance

We meet in the night in the Spanish caf
I look in your eyes just don't know what to say
It feels like I'm drowning in salty water
A few hours left 'til the sun's gonna rise
Tomorrow will come an it's time to realize
Our love has finished forever

How I wish to come with you
How I wish we make it through

Just one last dance before we say goodbye
When we sway and turn round and round and round
It's like the first time
Just one more chance, Hold me tight and keep me warm
'Cause the night is getting cold and I don't know where I belong
Just one last dance

The wine and the lights and the Spanish guitar
I'll never forget how romantic they are
But I know tomorrow I'll lose the one I love
There's no way to come with you
It's the only way to do

Just one last dance
Just one more chance
Just one last dance

Landor 说...

That The Way I Am

I know just who I be, I know just what I need
Don't need no sympathy, I just wanna live my life
'Cause life is so beautiful in my eyes
I love the birds and bees all in the summer breeze
Or chillin' at the beach, I love to enjoy my life
Leave your stress and troubles behind

That's the way I am and I don't give a damn
If you really don't understand, cause I'm payin' my own rent
And I never ask for sympathy
All I wanna know's if you're down with me
So don't misunderstand, cause that's just the way I am

I know what's family, I know what's loyalty
I know just how it feels for someone to love you right
Cause life's so beautiful in my eyes
I love expensive things, champagne and diamond rings
But life without these things is still a wonderful life
Just be thankful you're alive

I'm gonna live the way I live
Enjoy my life, live positive and help someone who ask
It's time well spend 'Cause that's the way that I am

Landor 说...

Christmas in My Heart

Every time we say goodbye
There's something breaking deep inside
But like a river always knows just where to flow
Now that December comes I feel like coming home

It's Christmas in my heart when I'm with you
No matter where we are or what we do
Tomorrow may be grey, We may be torn apart
But if you stay tonight, It's Christmas in my heart

I don't know how to stay alive
Without your touch without you by my side
Just like the desert's always waiting for the rain
Oh baby, I wish the holy night would come again

It's Christmas in my heart when I'm with you
No matter where we are or what we do
Tomorrow may be grey, We may be torn apart
But if you stay tonight, It's Christmas in my heart

Everywhere I go and everyone I know
Is making lots of wishes for old Santa Claus
But all I really need tonight
Is for you to come and hold me tight
What is Christmas without you here by my side
I need you tonight

匿名 说...

刚听第一首就掉眼泪了。

My Channel